Fire risk assessment training with STF Solutions
STF Solutions Ltd is a family run business which has many years of industry experience, spanning across all of our company disciplines. Situated in a commercially advantageous location in the heart of the North West, our company base is positioned within minutes of the key motorway networks with easy access to Lancaster, Manchester, Warrington & various other locations.
In turn, this enables us to provide a swift response to our customer’s needs. STF solutions Ltd is committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customer and satisfying these needs with appropriate cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves with quality workmanship and consistency to build a long lasting relationship with our clients.
The 5 stages of your fire risk assessment
There are 5 key steps that your fire risk assessment will consist of, and they are as follows:
- Identify all obvious fire hazards. For example, exploring how fires could start and potential flammable materials.
- Identifying those who may be at risk. This can include employees, visitors, and any particularly vulnerable people such as children, the elderly and disabled people.
- Evaluate the risks and act. This involves removing and reducing any risks found from steps 1 and 2 to secure people and your premise.
- Record, plan and train. Keep a record of what risks you identified and what actions you have taken to reduce or remove them. Make a clear plan of how to prevent fires and, should one start, you will keep people safe. Make sure your staff know what to do in the event of a emergency and if necessary that they are trained for their roles.
- Finally, regularly review your assessment to ensure it remains up to date and reflects and changes that may have occurred.
Premises we cover
Below are premises that our consultants regularly perform assessments on: